Royal Forestry Society opens tender for Forestry Skills Study 2017
The Royal Forestry Society (RFS) is inviting stakeholders and consultants to submit a proposal and quotation for a sector skills study that evaluates the current profile and status of the Forestry Industry in terms of skills gaps and shortages, training provision, and future needs.
This study is commissioned by the Royal Forestry Society, with support from Woodland Heritage, Forestry Commission England and Scottish Forestry Trust, working on behalf of the Forestry Skills Forum (FSF)
Interested parties can submit a proposal for the delivery of the study addressing the following items:
- How would you approach the task?
- What are your relevant skills and experience for the assignment?
- Can you meet the requirements of the tender in terms of time, resources and other commitments?
- Provide a quotation that includes a detailed pricing schedule and clearly states what is included or excluded.
- Provide contact information for a minimum of two references.
The completed proposal (2500 words maximum), quotation and any enquires about this invitation should be sent by email to Ted Wilson, Education Manager, Royal Forestry Society - [email protected] - by Friday 19 May 2017, 5 pm.
All submissions will be evaluated objectively as detailed in the Evaluation Matrix.
A brief of the work is available here.